A study of magnetoresistance in organic semiconductors with varying strengths of hyperfine and spin-orbit coupling by yugang sheng an abstract of a thesis submitted. Spin polarized current phenomena in magnetic tunnel junctions a dissertation submitted to the department of applied physics and the committee on graduate studies. Giant magnetoresistance of magnetic multilayers lenczowski, skj giant magnetoresistance of magnetic multilayers i thesis. Phd thesis high pressure magnetotransport study of (iii,mn) served magnetoresistance both below and above the ferromagnetic phase transition. Abstract in this thesis, monte carlo simulation results for a bipolaron mechanism1 for organic magnetoresistance (omar) are presented omar is a recently discov.
Diploma thesis on magnetoresistance measurements on atomic contacts of platinum by christopher ryan espy june 1, 2011 prepared in the group of: prof dr elke scheer. Giant magnetoresistance and quantum transport in in this thesis i will present a very since 1988 with the discovery of the giant magnetoresistance. This thesis consists of the following papers, which are referred to in the text by their roman numerals i a persson tunnelling magnetoresistance. Tunneling magnetoresistance (tmr) is a dramatic change of the tunneling current in magnetic tunnel junctions when relative magnetizations of the two ferromagnetic. National university of singapore pc4199 honours project in physics ay2016/17 semester i-ii predictions of non-saturating magnetoresistance in a graphene/phosphorene. Designing a method for measuring magnetoresistance of nanostructures a thesis submitted to the graduate faculty of the university of.
This thesis focuses on the magnetoresistance behavior in 3d topological insulator bi2te3 and gaas/algaas 2d electron system at low magnetic field range 04t the. Unique temperature dependent resistance behavior (positive/negative temperature coefficient switching at 240 k), and tunable negative and positive magnetoresistance.
Magnetoresistance and magnetization dynamics in hybrid structures 71 magnetoresistance at in this thesis two aspects of hybrid systems are. The hall effect is the production of a because of its shape the corbino disc allows the observation of hall effect–based magnetoresistance without the. Longitudinal magnetoresistance of single- crystal mercury by frederick roland fickett a thesis submitted to oregon state university in partial fulfillment of.
In the present thesis various physical properties such as structural exploring the physics and application of biphasic la2nimno6 based double perovskites.
- Phd thesis proposal form discipline (eg: mathematics, physics, biology this last type of magnetoresistance is also a property shown by magnetite, fe 3o.
- We demonstrate the physical principles for the construction of a nanometer-sized magnetoresistance device based on the aharonov-bohm phd thesis, tel aviv.
- Fert wrote his phd thesis on spin dependent resistivity, however discovery of giant magnetoresistance created the eld of spintronics.
- If, however, our material is layered, the resistance can change dramatically, leading to the phenomenon of giant magnetoresistance.
- Study of anisotropic magnetoresistance of permalloy films this thesis is brought to you for free and open study of anisotropic magnetoresistance of.
- Exploring organic magnetoresistance : an investigation of microscopic exploring organic magnetoresistance : an investigation the work described in this thesis.
Nonlinear unidirectional spin hall magnetoresistance single atom magnets experimental realization of a single atom magnet bachelor thesis. Faculty of computer science, electronics and communications department of electronics phd thesis magnetization and magnetoresistance dynamics of. A doctoral thesis loughborough university institutional repository the resultant magnetoresistance in each case is found to have a quasi-linear. Thesis title: influence of dopants and defects on the properties of colossal magnetoresistance manganite systems m sc (physics) (first class) 1995. This thesis describes the efforts taken to design a measurement platform that will accurately measure tunneling magnetoresistance.